Submit for an Award
Every year the New Zealand Association of Graduate Employers (NZAGE) recognises excellence throughout the graduate and youth employment space through the annual NZAGE Industry Awards.
The Industry Awards are a way to recognise and celebrate the work of our members as leaders in the profession of graduate and youth recruitment.
At our Industry Awards Dinner the category winners are revealed and awarded their NZAGE Industry Award. Winners of the Industry Awards share insights into their organisation’s submission to the NZAGE community in our forum events that are held throughout the year.
Most of the categories require a submission in either Word, PowerPoint or PDF outlining the work the organisation has undertaken. The categories of Best Careers Service is rated by member employers in the annual Employer Survey and the Best Graduate Professional is calculated based on three independent sources. Details for each category are provided to members when the award submission period is open.
- Best Graduate Campaign (previously Best Website and Best Print Material)
- Best Candidate Experience
- Best Graduate Development Programme
- Best Diversity Strategy
- Best Innovation
- Best Careers Service (no submission necessary, this is calculated based on survey results)
- Best Graduate Professional (no submission necessary, this is calculated based on survey results)
- Best Careers Service Professional (no submission necessary, this is calculated based on survey results)