Submit for an Award
Every year the New Zealand Association of Graduate Employers (NZAGE) recognises excellence throughout the graduate and youth employment space through the annual NZAGE Industry Awards.
The Industry Awards are a way to recognise and celebrate the work of our members as leaders in the profession of graduate and youth recruitment.
At our Industry Awards Dinner the category winners are revealed and awarded their NZAGE Industry Award. Winners of the Industry Awards share insights into their organisation’s submission to the NZAGE community in our forum events that are held throughout the year.
All categories require a submission in either Word, PowerPoint or PDF outlining the work the organisation has undertaken. The categories of Best Careers Service, Best Careers Service Professional and Best Graduate Professional are calculated by our statistician based on the NZAGE Survey results.
Submissions for the 2020 Industry Awards are now closed.
- Best Graduate Campaign (previously Best Website and Best Print Material)
- Best Candidate Experience
- Best Graduate Development Programme
- Best Diversity Strategy
- Best Innovation
- Best Careers Service (no submission necessary, this is calculated based on survey results)
- Best Graduate Professional (no submission necessary, this is calculated based on survey results)
- Best Careers Service Professional (no submission necessary, this is calculated based on survey results)
NZAGE are delighted to announce the 2020 Industry Award Finalists:
Best Candidate Experience Award Finalists
- Auckland Council
- Auckland Transport
Best Diversity Strategy Award Finalists
- Auckland Council
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT)
Best Graduate Campaign Award Finalists
- Grant Thornton
Best Graduate Development Programme Award Finalists
Best Innovation Award Finalists
- Chapman Tripp
Best Graduate Professional Finalists (as voted by participants in the 2020 NZAGE Graduate and Internship Surveys)
- Niamh Coleman (KPMG)
- Sonam Kumar (Auckland Council)
- Rose Ritchie (Chapman Tripp)
- Siobhan Warren (Xero)
Best Careers Service Professional Finalists (as voted by participants in the 2020 NZAGE Employer Survey)
- Robyn Cummins (University of Canterbury)
- Lucy Dodds (University of Otago)
- Michael Parkes (Victoria University of Wellington)
Best Careers Service Finalists (as voted by participants in the 2020 NZAGE Employer Survey)
- University of Auckland
- University of Canterbury
- Victoria University of Wellington