NZAGE 2023 Annual Awards Event and Summit
The Summit will span the entire day of November 29th and will be hosted at Rydges Auckland Hotel, located at 59 Federal Street in Auckland CBD. The venue is conveniently located near the city centre and a short walk from the Viaduct Harbour, boasting sweeping views of the Sky Tower, Auckland Harbour Bridge, and the picturesque Waitemata Harbour.
The Summit will feature keynote speakers, breakout sessions and the latest updates from industry practitioners. Delegates will also have the opportunity to hear from our NZAGE Awards Finalists and gain valuable insights from our Employer, Graduate, and Intern Surveys.
This full-day event is open to graduate employers, suppliers, those interested in establishing graduate programmes within their organisations, tertiary providers, or anyone involved in attracting, selecting, developing, and retaining emerging talent.
Further information on speakers, breakout sessions, sponsors and exhibitors can be found in the PDF programme – download link below.
Have more questions? Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
SAVE THE DATE – NZAGE SUMMIT AND AWARDS 2023!
Mark your calendars now and stay tuned for further information.
Calling all professionals in graduate and early talent recruitment, student engagement and development in New Zealand!
Join us at the NZAGE Summit 2023, happening in late November.
– Evening of 28th November: Industry Awards
– All day on 29th November: Summit
This is our flagship event of the year, bringing together 100+ early talent professionals to connect, network, learn and celebrate the achievements of the year.
If you have any questions or need more information about NZAGE, feel free to reach out firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 INDUSTRY AWARDS ARE NOW OPEN!
**2023 NZAGE Awards
The NZAGE is proud to open submissions for the 2023 Industry Awards.
The 2023 categories are:
1. Best Graduate Campaign
2. Best Candidate Experience
3. Best Graduate Development Programme
4. Best Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
5. Best Innovation
6. Best Graduate Professional (no submission necessary, this is calculated based on survey results)
7. Best Careers Service Professional (no submission necessary, this is calculated based on survey results)
8. Best Careers Service (no submission necessary, this is calculated based on survey results)
The NZGE Annual Awards recognise, celebrate and reward excellence and outstanding performance across a range of categories.
Designed to showcase best practice, these awards are presented at our annual Summit, giving members a chance to share in celebrating success.
Submissions for the Awards may only be made by Members or Associate Members of the NZAGE.
Awards open for submissions on Friday 18th August 2023. The closing date for submissions is Wednesday 11th October 2023.
We wish you all the very best of luck and look forward to seeing your submissions.
Any questions should be directed to email@example.com
Online forum for NZAGE members
Join us online at 12pm October 11th for a forum with EY, winners of the 2022 NZAGE industry award for ‘Best Graduate Campaign’. to hear insights about their award-winning submission and strategy.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the zoom link.
Thank you to all our new members who have joined the NZAGE over the past few weeks.
If any of you have had a previous membership with NZAGE but have not yet renewed your membership – now is the time to do so! Please email email@example.com
Please see below for the incredible benefits you receive from being a member of NZAGE.
- Free access to exclusive networking events and educational seminars
- Invitation to submit for the NZAGE Industry Awards.
- Substantial discount on the standard ticket price to attend the NZAGE annual Awards Event and Summit (NZAGE Summit is our flagship event, with numerous guest speakers and workshops on issues of importance in the graduate space)
- Invitation to take part in the annual NZAGE Employer, Graduate, Internship and Salary surveys and receive these reports for free. (Some terms and conditions apply).
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure of your membership status or if you would like to be apart of NZAGE for another year.