- October 24, 2019
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- ASB Cube, 12 Jellicoe St, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010
Each year Summit focuses on one key theme that is of interest to organisations. There will be breakouts, key-note speakers and latest updates from practitioners. Delegates will also hear from our NZAGE Awards Finalists and get the latest insights from the Employer, Graduate and Intern Surveys.
The NZAGE Summit is focused on delivering high quality speakers, facilitators and most importantly, providing employers and those connected with the youth market, critical insights to improve outcomes for your organisations.
This full day event is open to youth employers, suppliers, those interested in establishing graduate programmes in their organisation, tertiary providers or anyone involved in the attracted, selection, development and retention of emerging talent.
The 2019 NZAGE Summit theme is developing and retaining talent in your organisation.
“The NZAGE Summit continues what has been half a decade of successful events! I am very much looking forward to both the Summit and Industry Awards Evening, they are bound to be two fantastic events.”
TIM WATTS, NZAGE DIRECTOR
- 8:00 AM Registrations
- 8:30 AM Welcome and Address | Tim Watts
- 8:45 AM Keynote Speaker | William Pike
- 9:15 AM Best Graduate Development Award Finalist Panel
- 9:30 AM Best Graduate Development Programme Award Finalist Panel
- 09:50 AM Guest Speaker | Mark Robinson
- 10:15 AM Morning Tea & Exhibitor Expo
- 10:45 AM HR Leaders Panel
- 11:30 AM Guest Speaker | Professor Susan Geertshuis
- 11:55 AM Best Candidate Experience Award Finalist Panel
- 12:30 AM Lunch & Exhibitor Expo
- 1:30 PM Guest Speaker | Darren Linton
- 2:00 PM Best Innovation Award Finalist Panel
- 2:35 PM Q&A Graduate Panel
- 3:20 PM Afternoon Tea & Exhibitor Expo
- 3:50 PM 2019 NZAGE Graduate, Employer and Internship Survey Results
- 4:50 PM Summit Wrap Up
- 5:00 PM Summit Close
is the director of a youth development programme called the William Pike Challenge Award. The programme aims to grow resilient, confident and connected Kiwi kids by encouraging them to embrace new challenges, enjoy the great outdoors, engage with the community and interact with positive role models. In a fast-paced world driven by technology and change. William believes developing our future generations of New Zealanders is critical.
is the Chief Executive Officer at Yellow New Zealand. Darren is charged with leading the transformation of this iconic New Zealand business with a digital first focus. Darren has over 20 years of international digital marketing experience for global brands in the creative agency and entertainment sectors.
is a cognitive psychologist and Professor of Lifelong Learning at the Graduate School of Management, The University of Auckland. Susan led the development of the University of Auckland’s new graduate profile and is the principal investigator
on NZ’s National Future Ready Grads project.
is the Business Innovation Advisor in the Health Sector at Callaghan Innovation. His role as advisor involves overseeing R&D Student Grants (for internships). Prior to joining Callaghan Innovation, he worked for numerous global businesses such as 3M Healthcare and Pfizer. He has a broad base of experience across sales and marketing leadership roles, strategy & planning, business development, and entrepreneurship within a business.